Ran-Zopiclone is an effective drug used to treat insomnia. In this article, you will find some interesting facts about sleep that you may not know. Getting a good night’s sleep is very important for your health, experts recommend 8 hours of sleep at night. Our sleep is affected by many different factors such as stress level, flexible or late working hours, long journeys etc.
Ran-Zopiclone is an effective drug which helps people get to sleep faster and remain asleep throughout the night. Most commonly available in tablet form, the drug is indicated for the short-term treatment of sleeping disorders.
Ran-Zopiclone has exactly the same composition as Zopiclone. This medication is sold under multiple brand names in different countries:
- In the United Kingdom: Zimovane.
- In Ireland: Zimovane, Zileze, Zimoclone, Zopitan, Zorclone.
- In Canada: Imovane, Apo-Zopiclone, pms-Zopiclone, Ran-Zopiclone, Rhovane, Pro Zopiclone.
- In Australia, New Zealand and Iceland: Imovane or Imrest.
- In Israel: Nocturno and Imovane.
- In Denmark: Imoclone, Imozop or Imovane.
- In Germany: Ximovan.
- In Norway: Zopiclone Actavis.
- In Russia: Imovane (Имован); Relaxon (Релаксон); Somnol (Сомнол).
- In the Netherlands and Bulgaria: Zopiclone.
- In Poland, Finland and Sweden: Imovane or Imrest.
- In Spain: Limovan.
- In Argentina: Zopiclone.
- In Bolivia, Chile and Ecuador: Zetix.
- In Costa Rica, Guatemala and Panama: Zalepla.
- In Italy and Brazil: Imovane or Imrest.
- In South Africa: Alchera, Imovane, Z-Dorm, Zopimed, Zopivane.
- In India: Zopicon.
- In Egypt: Hypnor.
- In Japan: Amoban.
According to scientist’s reports, that is also matters how quickly you fall asleep. If you fall asleep immediately as you touch the pillow and it takes you less than 5 minutes, it can be a signal that you are too tired and don’t have enough sleep. If you fall asleep for 10 to 15 minutes, that is a good result and you don’t have any sleep problems. If it takes you longer than 20 to 30 minutes, then it could mean that you have some difficulties to fall asleep.
That is hard to believe – but most of us sleep for at least a third of our entire life. Healthy sleep is necessary for your body and mind to stay healthy and for you to have a good quality of life. If you don’t sleep long enough, this can lead to changes in certain hormones in the body that are responsible for controlling your appetite. The lack of sleep decreases the satiety hormone called ghrelin and increases the levels of the hunger hormone called leptin. This can lead to excessive eating, even at night time, which in turn leads to weight gain.
Most insomnia treatments lose their effectiveness after long use. Be careful, as the drug is also habit-forming. Ran-Zopiclone is prescribed for temporary relief, it’s not meant to be a treatment for chronic and long-term insomnia. Don’t use Ran-Zopiclone too often in order to avoid such side effects like anxiety and confusion. This is definitely a drug that must be taken as needed.
Exercising and eating healthy are the best ways to reduce sleep deprivation and improve your quality of sleep.